Author Topic: Mt Barker 24P  (Read 11758 times)

Offline Pipster

• Forum Captain
    • View Profile
Re: Mt Barker 24P
« Reply #25 on: January 18, 2007, 03:15:14 PM »
It is the same as their old 24P, which is now at Littlehampton

http://www.fire-brigade.asn.au/Station_Display.asp?Service_Code=SACFS&Station_Code=LTHT

Pip
There are three types of people in the world.  Those that watch things happen, those who make things happen, and those who wonder what happened.

probie_boy

« Reply #26 on: January 18, 2007, 03:24:29 PM »
It is the same as their old 24P, which is now at Littlehampton

http://www.fire-brigade.asn.au/Station_Display.asp?Service_Code=SACFS&Station_Code=LTHT

Pip

oh ok, i thought it was a newer one like woodsides or lobethals.

Offline filtered

• Forum Senior Firefighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 18, 2007, 10:23:56 PM »
It seems to me, that what Mt Barker want they get

From what I've heard round the traps, Mt Barker hasn't had any say in any of their vehicle movements during the past few years...

This should be taken with a pinch of salt as it had gone through many people before I heard it, but their appliance numbers have dropped over those years...

Does any brigade really have any say in  what they do/don't get these days?  From what I've observed, most are getting told what happens and have very little say in what happens with their fleet...

Offline medevac

• Forum Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 19, 2007, 08:11:50 AM »
i can think of a couple of places tjhat have kicked up scheiße until they got what they wanted... or just flat out refused to accept appliances...  :roll:
« Last Edit: January 19, 2007, 11:33:28 AM by medevac »

Offline Pipster

• Forum Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 19, 2007, 11:20:20 AM »
Our old 14 was coming up for replacement around 2 years ago.

We were given 3 options to replace it - with a Light Rural (2 seater landcruiser type set up), a six wheel drive single cab thing, (I think) again with 2 seats, but carries more water than the light rural, and a 1000 litre twin cab Canter.

We selected the 1000 litre Canter, and that is what we got......

So we certainly had a say...    :-D

Pip

There are three types of people in the world.  Those that watch things happen, those who make things happen, and those who wonder what happened.

anything