General Discussion > Women of the Fire Industry

Female Firefighters in the Media

<< < (2/7) > >>

Firefrog:
And I have worked with guys who make me cringe for all sorts of reasons...And Girls who do themselves proud with their  commitment, strength and skill!

Ryan:

--- Quote from: SA Firey on February 19, 2007, 07:45:44 AM ---More the merrier :-D

--- End quote ---

Second! :-P

bittenyakka:
I have no problems with women joining it creates diversity amongst the CFS and you meet some great new people. If there is any thing they can't do it is the OIC job to allocate tasks to the person most able to complete of that task.

Mike:

--- Quote from: bittenyakka on February 22, 2007, 05:11:40 PM ---I have no problems with women joining it creates diversity amongst the CFS and you meet some great new people. If there is any thing they can't do it is the OIC job to allocate tasks to the person most able to complete of that task.

--- End quote ---

can't do?????  how do you justify that? or a typo????

alphaone:

--- Quote from: Mike on February 22, 2007, 06:04:42 PM ---
--- Quote from: bittenyakka on February 22, 2007, 05:11:40 PM ---I have no problems with women joining it creates diversity amongst the CFS and you meet some great new people. If there is any thing they can't do it is the OIC job to allocate tasks to the person most able to complete of that task.

--- End quote ---

can't do?????  how do you justify that? or a typo????

--- End quote ---

I think he/ she means it is the OIC's job to allocate jobs according to a persons abilities, not as it may be read and that women FF can't be OICs.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version