General Discussion > The Humour Zone

Blonde Joke

(1/2) > >>

SA Firey:
A police officer stops a blonde for speeding and asks her very nicely if he could see her license.She replied in a huff, "I wish you guys would get your act together. Just yesterday you take away my license and then today you expect me to show it to you!"

SA Firey:
So you can get away with a lot more :lol:

Hazmat206:
A blonde calls delta airlines and asks, "how long will it take from New York to San Francisco"?,
The agent replies, "Just a minute",
The blonde says "Thank you" and hangs up

boredmatrix:
Blonde hops onto a plane, and sits herself down in first class  - despite having just an economy ticket.

The hostess argues with the blonde for about 20 minutes- with the blonde insisting that she paid for a seat, and this one is the one that suits her....

..exasperated  - the Hostie asks the pilot for advise.  He goes down to first class and introduces himself and offers her a drink and starts chatting to her.  About 2 minutes later she gets up and moves down to her assigned seat.

amazed - the hostie asks the captain how he did it...

"simple..."

"......told her that first class was going to New York, not Sydney...."

jaff:

--- Quote from: Tequila on July 12, 2009, 10:29:37 PM ---sorry but i have to say i love hazmats and hate to admit it, it took me awhile to get it the fist time i read it. mmm the joys of being blonde

--- End quote ---

Tequila, maybe you could start to do some extra studying or..........maybe dye your hair!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version