General Discussion > SASES

RCR jackets

(1/6) > >>

sesroadcrashrescue:
the new RCR jackets who has them who dosent

i find mine very comfy by its self but as soon as we get a RCR job and i have to where overalls and my Jacket i feel arkward and puffed up like a orange marshmellow is there any chance SES might adopt more of the cfs style uniform and go with the pants aswell whould be so much better as a uniform the overalls

overalls are the suck

mack:
from my understanding there are quite a few SES units/members getting around in two piece gear already.. (pants/belt/top)

what is an 'RCR jacket'?

sesroadcrashrescue:
its taken from CFS jackets its a cross between the PBI Gold and normal yellows its just a 2 pice top i was talking about using the cfs pants as well but hay what ever they decide to use i fond the cfs uniform better to work in SES shirt and pants is good for land search but not practical for RCR thers very little protection   

mack:
ahh k i see...

would make sense for SES rescue crews to have some protection from fire... believe the current gear has a bit of proban treatment>?

bajdas:
Full two-piece SES PPE orange have been around for a long-time.

Some Units are still recycling old uniforms instead of issuing new gear. Maybe the overalls is what they had in stock.

Just need to see your Unit regards issuing them.

I personally prefer overalls when tyring to squeeze through a space.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version