Author Topic: Up to the minute Terrorism - In your house!  (Read 7421 times)

Offline 6739264

• Forum Captain
  • RETARD RETARD RETARD Need I say more?
    • View Profile
Up to the minute Terrorism - In your house!
« on: December 15, 2007, 02:22:50 PM »
http://www.globalincidentmap.com/

An interesting site that I stumbled across today. It shows suspicious activity around the globe, relatively up to the minute.
To think they employed me as a drooling retard...

Offline jaff

• Forum Captain
    • View Profile
Re: Up to the minute Terrorism - In your house!
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2008, 09:24:16 AM »
Interesting site numbers , your typical American flag waving, gun totting survivalist site, I would of thought.Paints a picture of a not to intelligent,dental surgery required, John Deere baseball cap wearing individual,complete with a submissive second cousin wife and a large engined SUV with non-colour matched panels ,hoarding assorted cans of non-perishables in the only available space left in his backwoods cabin,right alongside the mandatory moonshine still.Yessiree he's not not gonna let that pinko commy loving sons of beeches that are behind all this "trouble" in the world sneek up on him ,no way he's found a site on the information Supahighway were like minded individuaaarrrls can go.
One of my favorite parts of the site,was the alien activity area,sorta helps with their credibility, dissapointed there was no Elvis sightings shown on the worldwide maps there though. :-D

Cheers Jaff
Just Another Filtered Fireman

Offline 6739264

• Forum Captain
  • RETARD RETARD RETARD Need I say more?
    • View Profile
Re: Up to the minute Terrorism - In your house!
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2008, 11:07:32 AM »
There is a reason I sit in a rocking chair on my verandah cradling a shotgun and mumbling something about 'them pinkos ain't gettin mah land'.

;)
To think they employed me as a drooling retard...

anything