Author Topic: CFS Volunteer Calendar  (Read 3089 times)

Offline Maverick19

• Forum Recruit
    • View Profile
CFS Volunteer Calendar
« on: December 13, 2007, 02:33:23 AM »
Why don't the CFS organise one of those pin-up calendars with the firefighters on it? I'm sure there are plenty of volunteers who would pose (myself included), plus the proceeds could go to charity for burns victims. Does anyone else think this is a good idea?
Maverick

Offline mattb

• Forum Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Re: CFS Volunteer Calendar
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2007, 06:32:24 AM »
For your info the Morphett Vale brigade has just put together a calendar, there are no pin up shots but nevertheless it is still full of quality photos.

The calendar features dozens of high quality images taken at training sessions and incidents attended by the brigade. It has the start and finish dates for all South Australian (S.A.) school terms as well as all S.A. public holidays. It is printed on durable gloss paper to ensure the pictures always look fantastic.

Calendars can be purchased for $10 from the fire station on Monday evenings or one can be posted to you for $13 by contacting the Operations Support Coordinator - Kate Pilkington - [email protected].

More photos are available on the Morphett Vale CFS website www.mvcfs.asn.au

« Last Edit: December 13, 2007, 06:36:40 AM by mattb »

Offline 6739264

• Forum Captain
  • RETARD RETARD RETARD Need I say more?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2007, 10:35:10 AM »
I'm sure that the citizens of SA want to see a bunch of fat middle aged white blokes half naked every month for the year  :wink:
To think they employed me as a drooling retard...

Offline chook

• Forum Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2007, 01:23:54 PM »
totally agree not a vision I need on my wall :wink:
Ken
just another retard!

Offline Maverick19

• Forum Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2007, 10:40:24 PM »
LOL. Guess you're right, but I was thinking you could round up some of the younger, buffer ones -- Not the 50 year olds!
Maverick

Offline Darius

• Forum Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2007, 08:16:42 AM »
that Morphett Vale calendar looks really good, apart from being a good morale / team-building thing for a brigade to do for their own members, it also looks like it might be a good PR / fund-raising thing for the local community.