General Discussion > SAAS

SAAS Retained?

(1/9) > >>

uniden:
Heard a rumour that SAAS might investigate the provision of a retained type of staffing for some of their stations. Some of the volunteer stations struggle to have enough crew and some rarely have cars available at all. Its getting harder to find volunteers of course.

mack:
one problem i have noticed is that many potential vollies like to pick & choose which station to work out of... for instance, one of my brigades members has just started vollunteering, however has chosen the busier station, goolwa, rather than meadows even though it is closer....

perhaps this is contributing to the problem.

country kid:
i dont understand why the age to volunteer with SAAS if higher then what it is for CFS or even SES.
does anyone know why?

mack:

--- Quote from: country kid on January 09, 2008, 05:42:32 PM ---i dont understand why the age to volunteer with SAAS if higher then what it is for CFS or even SES.
does anyone know why?

--- End quote ---

there is no age limit, however there is a requirement for an un-restricted drivers liscence.

6739264:

--- Quote from: country kid on January 09, 2008, 05:42:32 PM ---i dont understand why the age to volunteer with SAAS if higher then what it is for CFS or even SES.
does anyone know why?

--- End quote ---

A) You need a license to drive and B) I'd suggest you're going to see a whole lot more nasty trauma.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version