General Discussion > Forum Suggestions

show your hand

(1/3) > >>

jaff:
Hi everyone,as I read members posts it would be great to have an indication as to their service affiliation eg Jaff CFS or Chook SES, whether that is achieveable or maybe just a letter after the name C for CFS ,M for Mets and so on this might help get a quicker understanding of where their views are coming from or possibly coloured.

Cheers Jaff (if this has already been discussed and discounted  forgive me)

6739264:
The only issue with that is with the amount of service and pay rate bashing on these boards, it will soon turn into a "Yeah well you only think that because you're from XYZ service"

Now, if we made everyone use real names, their respective service, rank within that service, total time in emergency services....

Faux Pas:
Would also be good to see in what capacity the person is undertaking in the affiliated service, eg. paid/volunteer etc.

Yes we all know that there are paid staff of some services on here, and that their views are very welcome!  :wink:

chook:
Well do you mean as part of the nick name? Need to edit then.
Heres mine Chook SESSA V UM 8 years (prior military service working with various emergency service in time of need, floods, wild fire etc)- hope this helps.
Not sure of real names but, could cause also sorts of internal problems :wink:
cheers

Katrina:
okay Davi cfs volunteer had been in previous life SAAS volunteer also

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version