Author Topic: new 34p  (Read 23603 times)

Offline jaff

• Forum Captain
    • View Profile
Re: new 34p
« Reply #75 on: August 05, 2008, 01:26:52 AM »
I hear that they have kindergarten children in their craft lessons creating branches and other stowage for cfs trucks...
This is true, back when I was in kindy, I knitted a hose. It leaked a bit, but it was a pretty colour!

I made mine out of macaroni, it got a bit soggy and was prone to snapping, but hey!

Numbers I saw this advert on the telly the other night and this guy from a company reckons, that he can drastically improve...... aah doesnt matter!

Hey Jaff, look mate, my soggy macaroni is none of your business! Unless... you want to make it your business ;)

Naw, thanks anyway numbers , but I got this Mate his names Tony and he works in the construction business as a rigger we call him Rigger Tony, he might be interested. :-D
Just Another Filtered Fireman

Offline 6739264

• Forum Captain
  • RETARD RETARD RETARD Need I say more?
    • View Profile
Re: new 34p
« Reply #76 on: August 05, 2008, 01:29:09 AM »
I hear that they have kindergarten children in their craft lessons creating branches and other stowage for cfs trucks...
This is true, back when I was in kindy, I knitted a hose. It leaked a bit, but it was a pretty colour!

I made mine out of macaroni, it got a bit soggy and was prone to snapping, but hey!

Numbers I saw this advert on the telly the other night and this guy from a company reckons, that he can drastically improve...... aah doesnt matter!

Hey Jaff, look mate, my soggy macaroni is none of your business! Unless... you want to make it your business ;)

Naw, thanks anyway numbers , but I got this Mate his names Tony and he works in the construction business as a rigger we call him Rigger Tony, he might be interested. :-D

That is terrible, its late, go to bed, I'm filing an application to have you banned from making jokes on this forum for the rest of time.

Thats how bad that was ;)
To think they employed me as a drooling retard...

anything