Technical Discussion > Hypotheticals

Adelaide airport

<< < (2/2)

rescue5271:
If we look around this country you will find that airport fire service's will always be supported by the fire brigade,ambulance service and the police you will also find that all Airports are required to do a large scale exercise with all local emergency service's so as to keep up their skills but also to provide updated information on,water points,bulk foam,triage and so on...I am sure that their are members on this site who know more than i do about the set up at the Airport and may be able to provide more information.You will also find that in the event of a problem at Adelaide or any other airport local hospitals are put on stand by and they put into place their emergency action plan...If and when it does happen this would be come a multi agency job,MFS,SES,CFS,SAAS and coast guard..

bittenyakka:
cool thanks I alway assumed that it would involve everone and if anyone does know of the response plans in adelaide i would like to have a look .

OldOne:

--- Quote from: bittenyakka on March 10, 2008, 11:51:57 AM ---cool thanks I alway assumed that it would involve everone and if anyone does know of the response plans in adelaide i would like to have a look .

--- End quote ---

The response plans are not for public access they and the regular meeting minutes are restricted documents as the information they contain could become security risks if used the wrong way.  Sorry they are not accessible in the public library system !

Oldone.

bittenyakka:
i guess that makes sense

NicholasBerry:
Another major consideration should be that Adelaide is a fairly busy airport, there would be other planes about that may need to land that cannot reach another airport.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version