Technical Discussion > Terrorism

Terror In London

(1/3) > >>

JamesGar:
I'm sure you've all heard by now...
London Terror Attack, 6 seperate seemingly well planned and well organised attacks on seperate public transport (soft) targets.

Current estimate on news was 45 dead and up to 1000 injured.

I think the London Emergency response looked well organised but manic as expected.

My thought go out to them all.

Could we deal with something as big? I don't what to think about it know, but will ponder it later.

CyberCitizen:
Yes They Did Look Well Organised, As For Us Being Able To Cope, That I Am Unsure Of.  I Mean No One Really Know's Until It Happens & Lets Hope That It Never Happens.

fire03rescue:
I wonder it the CFS will add training in the future to any of the courses :? about terror
Makes you think twice about the call you are going to.

Good times:
I don't think we are the least bit prepared, what training do we do apart from the odd excersize, the LFB were so well rehearsed it just worked. Good on them for being prepared, because its not if, its when.

strikeathird:
They have had similar scenario's before, thus why they were so well rehearsed, and prepared.  It takes a mear disaster, to have people "action / response" plans, so well in order.

Last I heard....

4 Bombs,  3 in the Tube, 1 in a Double Decker bus.

34 "Confirmed" Dead, and claims of over 50.

8 Australians injured in blasts, 2 Critically, at this stage, no Australian reported fatalities.

Crisis number for concerned relatives, is :  1800 002 214.

Source: www.ninemsn.com.au/news

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version