Author Topic: CFS STC  (Read 14543 times)

Offline 6739264

• Forum Captain
  • RETARD RETARD RETARD Need I say more?
    • View Profile
Re: CFS STC
« Reply #25 on: July 02, 2008, 01:37:57 PM »
Will only take one unhappy camper to vent their spleen about the short comings of the appliances on the fireground and the apparent lack of desire by our organisation to fix issues ,or we would of had the fire contained to a single room ,but none of our new CABA operators have been issued with PBI yet so defensive firefighting was the order of the day.

Oh and all this whinging about "We can't wear BA without PBI" It makes me sick!
To think they employed me as a drooling retard...

Offline bittenyakka

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 02, 2008, 03:24:01 PM »
i think jaff was mentioning not wearing having pbi for internal firefighting. (which PBi is needed for)

Offline jaff

• Forum Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 02, 2008, 03:26:30 PM »
Will only take one unhappy camper to vent their spleen about the short comings of the appliances on the fireground and the apparent lack of desire by our organisation to fix issues ,or we would of had the fire contained to a single room ,but none of our new CABA operators have been issued with PBI yet so defensive firefighting was the order of the day.

Oh and all this whinging about "We can't wear BA without PBI" It makes me sick!

Numbers my quickwitted but disturbed friend, my quote had the key word "new" in it thereby implying that they were not CABA qualified previously and that their current level 1 PPE wasn't up to structural standard!!
Now personaly I'd send em in, in budgie smugglers and chainsaw chaps ,with negative pressure sets on, but I'm old school :-D
Just Another Filtered Fireman

Offline 6739264

• Forum Captain
  • RETARD RETARD RETARD Need I say more?
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 02, 2008, 04:19:34 PM »
i think jaff was mentioning not wearing having pbi for internal firefighting. (which PBi is needed for)

PBI ain't necessary for nothin'! As long as you're wearing something that conforms to AS 4967(int):2002, you're all good (Hello Nomex!)

Numbers my quickwitted but disturbed friend, my quote had the key word "new" in it thereby implying that they were not CABA qualified previously and that their current level 1 PPE wasn't up to structural standard!!
Now personaly I'd send em in, in budgie smugglers and chainsaw chaps ,with negative pressure sets on, but I'm old school :-D

Oh touche! Mr.(or Mrs.) Jaff you certainly have me there.

As long as those are AS 4967:2002 compliant buggie smugglers and the chaps have the backside cut out of them, I am a fan of your improved SOP's.

Grab a Proto and start sucking!
To think they employed me as a drooling retard...

Offline chook

• Forum Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 02, 2008, 07:18:18 PM »
A very becoming look!
However you didn't mention footwear, high heals perhaps? that meet the standard of course :-D
And some of your people would need to "tone up" prior to your first public appearance. Otherwise good luck with it I'm sure you will get noticed!
cheers
Ken
just another retard!

Offline jaff

• Forum Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: July 02, 2008, 11:17:59 PM »
A very becoming look!
However you didn't mention footwear, high heals perhaps? that meet the standard of course :-D
And some of your people would need to "tone up" prior to your first public appearance. Otherwise good luck with it I'm sure you will get noticed!
cheers

Chook when do you leave ?, it cant be too soon, everyone knows that high heels are a turned ankle hazard when worn with chainsaw chaps, read your SOPs, besides the two styles clash!! :-D
Just Another Filtered Fireman

Offline chook

• Forum Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 03, 2008, 01:11:04 PM »
Sorry I forgot :-D 20 days
cheers
Ken
just another retard!

Offline bajdas

• Forum Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 03, 2008, 07:08:34 PM »
Sorry I forgot :-D 20 days
cheers

Ahh but he can be the NSW country contact for this forum... anyway, I am sure you could make the high heels & chaps the same colour so they do not clash... depends on which yellow uniform colour you use though       :lol:    :lol: (just joking)
Andrew Macmichael
lives at Pt Noarlunga South.

My personal opinion only.