Technical Discussion > Hypotheticals

Bonfires

<< < (2/3) > >>

boredmatrix:
wow-  how did we ever survive in this world before cowboy firey's existed who would put out a fire simply because someone lit it??

ever consider the remote possibility that some people in this world are not stupid simply because they havent done a firefighting course??`

Cameron Yelland:

--- Quote from: boredmatrix on May 17, 2008, 04:09:04 AM ---
ever consider the remote possibility that some people in this world are not stupid simply because they havent done a firefighting course??`

--- End quote ---

You serious?  One half dont know anything about fires and the other half still think the CFS is a paid service  :lol: :lol:

Just cos you have done a firefighting course doesnt make you smart either!

rescue5271:
Call the EPA and the local council and leave them to sort it out,better still send them a "account" for wasting the brigade's time...

boredmatrix:

--- Quote from: Cameron Yelland on May 17, 2008, 11:10:35 AM ---

You serious?  One half dont know anything about fires and the other half still think the CFS is a paid service  :lol: :lol:

--- End quote ---

a typically insular view of the world.....

it's like me thinking that all old people are sick because 75% of what I see at work is old people....

..or thinking that people in certain suburbs are all of low intelligence because I picked up 5 people in the same suburb who didn't have enough brain power between them to rub two sticks together.....

it'd be interesting to meet you...and see how long it takes you to insult my intelligence....

littlejohn:
Doesn't take long for the slinging match to start, does it?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version