Author Topic: Fire Rescue Related Video Links  (Read 24163 times)

Offline Firefrog

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Fire Rescue Related Video Links
« on: May 23, 2008, 03:18:10 PM »
This thread is for posting video links related to fire rescue etc etc. Try to keep the discussion on videos to a minimum. Best bet is to start a new thread to discuss a video. That way this thread may be a fun and useful link reference.

Thanks

Offline SA Firey

• Forum Group Officer
    • View Profile
Images are copyright

Offline Firey9119

• Forum Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Rescue Related Video Links
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2008, 07:14:08 PM »
great work yet again!! :-D
Phillip H
Salisbury CFS (Para Group)
FireFighter
(Firey9119)

Offline kat

• Forum Lieutenant
    • View Profile
    • Tailem Bend Country Fire Service
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2008, 08:49:21 AM »
Does anyone know where I can get any of those funny, funny Phoenix Fire Department Videos. Can't find them on youtube!
There's a difference between genius and stupidity -- genius has it's limits.

Offline Alan J

• Forum Lieutenant
  • Certified Flamin' Nuisance
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2011, 12:15:18 AM »
Try watching this video just once.  :evil:
Research CFA appliance through floodwater at Eltham on Christmas Day
http://www.flickr.com/photos/catalan2009/6571618471/#secret5ce9d13eee
Alan J.
Cherry Gdns CFS

Data isn't information.  Information isn't knowledge. 
Knowledge isn't wisdom.

Offline tft

• Forum Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2011, 07:50:02 AM »
Idiot's

Offline SA Firey

• Forum Group Officer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2011, 10:24:20 AM »
They were lucky they made it through :-o, years ago when at the Langhorne Creek floods, as a passenger on Mt Lofty Training Centre 24 we weren't as lucky water got sucked into the air intake and stalled the truck, which then rolled over as the road collapsed under us. Anyone who saw the Burnside video can see it.

These guys were lucky they didn't lose the whole crew, very stupid.
Images are copyright

Offline Skippy

• Forum Senior Firefighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2011, 03:54:24 PM »
Think the testosterone got the better of this firey.

Offline Hazmat206

• Forum Lieutenant
  • Adelaide 206 respond to reduced Hazmat...
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2011, 05:54:27 PM »
Pretty experienced driver too, & with crew on back very stupid, hope he gets punished severely. Poor reflection on the CFA too, makes the service look like a bunch of hillbillies
206 to Adelaide fire,Incident #59,situation found 440, action taken 41,K45, over

Offline SA Firey

• Forum Group Officer
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2011, 06:04:01 PM »
Driver has been stood down is the latest, and investigation happening.

They didn't teach that in SORDT!!
Images are copyright

misterteddy

« Reply #10 on: December 29, 2011, 06:40:40 PM »
yeah well....everyone is an expert after the event. There could be lots of reasons he attempted it, who knows. At least he had the sense to keep going not stop. I admire his attempted use of the windscreen wipers with the water 4 inches from the top of the roof...  :lol:

If you are an experienced driver that has driven over a number of years, you will have done things or gone places you look back on and say, "maybe wouldnt try that again". For my part, standing him down, making him an example blah blah is just typical organisational reactionary bullshite. So he screwed up - we all do, put the video on the a driver training package along with footage of him cleaning the cab out and everyone can have a laugh at him and move on. Its not the biggest filtered up that will happen this year

Offline Hazmat206

• Forum Lieutenant
  • Adelaide 206 respond to reduced Hazmat...
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 29, 2011, 09:24:12 PM »
yeah well....everyone is an expert after the event. There could be lots of reasons he attempted it, who knows. At least he had the sense to keep going not stop. I admire his attempted use of the windscreen wipers with the water 4 inches from the top of the roof...  :lol:

If you are an experienced driver that has driven over a number of years, you will have done things or gone places you look back on and say, "maybe wouldnt try that again". For my part, standing him down, making him an example blah blah is just typical organisational reactionary bullshite. So he screwed up - we all do, put the video on the a driver training package along with footage of him cleaning the cab out and everyone can have a laugh at him and move on. Its not the biggest filtered up that will happen this year

Yeah, you're right. Nothing wrong with risking the lives of other members or the public or damaging an appliance when it could/should of been avoided. Yeah lets have a laugh Its not his truck who cares. Nah nothing wrong with that, In fact, i might drive 205 under some bridges i know it wont fit under & see if i'll get through then have a laugh when i put an appliance out of commision :roll: :evil:
206 to Adelaide fire,Incident #59,situation found 440, action taken 41,K45, over

Offline Passin Thru

• Forum Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 19, 2012, 02:36:20 AM »
Don't know if anyone has posted this but we are from Purcellville Volunteer Fire Department #2, Purcellville VA. Travis Boaz a member of our department is as of this morning signing a contract for a TV show. Please contact him through the  sie on FB. If you get on and scroll down on the right below Snooki you will see our Ladder truck at a carwash fire and it is a real photo. The carwash was big and had rubber tracks in a bay to detail cars after they were washed.  Thanks Karl Hamilton PVFD#2.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/volunteerstheseries

anything