Author Topic: incident reporting  (Read 2662 times)

HAZMAT

incident reporting
« on: July 17, 2005, 11:06:06 PM »
i have noticed lately that certain members of my brigade have stopped entering mobile/arrived times in reports, just filling out time of call and time complete. this seems to be whenever we have a turnout time of more than 3 minutes. the only reason i can see for this is them trying to keep average response times up in reports????

perhaps this is something groups and brigade captains need to crack down on... im not sure how common it is though.

strikeathird

Re: incident reporting
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2005, 03:14:41 PM »
All that would say to me, is they never went mobile, nor did they arrive. .....  Way to make the brigade look like they don't respond to jobs.

Little trivial.

Have you said anything to these people ?

corocfs

« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2005, 08:44:22 PM »
i agree with strike a third, if i looked at that report i would presume that you were stop called before leaving...

strikeathird

« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2005, 04:48:30 PM »
Further to my last comment HAZMAT..   But if this IS happening at your brigade, why doesn't YOUR Captain stamp down on it????    Or is he the one doing it to get good times for the brigade..!??

Offline Mike

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2005, 08:17:01 AM »
By alrights your captain should recieve a letter every now and then asking for correct/missing details off fire reports...... I know ours does occasionally ( we all forget things at 3am!  :wink: )

This in its self should be encourageing him to clamp down on it, and if its happening on a regular basis, then state should be onto it as well. After all in the end does it really make your brigade look better?

I agree with the other in respect to thinking they didnt get there. Therefore I have a brigade that gets a few calls but never actually gets any experience.... or worse still they cant get enough crew and arnt even leaving the station!

anything