General Discussion > Forum Suggestions

Zippy's Daily Suggestions!

<< < (2/2)

JC:
Im with ya zippy im over shitpond, my connection has been down for a week and they keep telling me nothing is wrong with it, yeah right. Had one of the computer gurus from work look at it and whata ya know its a problem at shitponds end..... :x

OldOne:

--- Quote from: Darius on January 29, 2009, 08:43:36 AM ---
--- Quote from: SA Firey on January 28, 2009, 01:34:08 PM ---Chariot is what most CFS groups use and you might get a discount :wink:

--- End quote ---

I just wonder why groups that get the safecom provided Internode connection are being charged around twice the rate we pay to chariot.

--- End quote ---

Best to check the plans first before comparing prices, I suspect Internode may be supplying a higher speed plan or a business plan with a service level agreement (SLA) where the Chariot plans are normally just domestic types with no supply guarantee and only "best effort".

OldOne

Darius:

--- Quote from: OldOne on January 29, 2009, 12:26:31 PM ---Best to check the plans first before comparing prices, I suspect Internode may be supplying a higher speed plan or a business plan with a service level agreement (LSA) where the Chariot plans are normally just domestic types with no supply guarantee and only "best effort".
OldOne

--- End quote ---

yep have taken those into account.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version