Author Topic: just making things clear  (Read 2647 times)

corocfs

just making things clear
« on: July 29, 2005, 01:43:11 PM »
howdy everyone,

apparently i have upset/annoyed a few people with my comments on the forum. now firstly i would like to make it clear that everything i have ever posted has been purely just my opinion and views, and secondly that nothing has been intended to upset/annoy anyone.

i think the main problems people have had with me have been my views about eden pumper and ofcourse there rescue gear, and apparently this has upset the guys at eden hills quite a bit.

now firstly, eden pumper. people seem to have read my posts and interpreted them as me saying eden pumper is bad/or useless or whatever... i have never said this, i have had a look at eden pumper in person and had a crawl over it, its a great truck, excellent stowage of gear, plenty of power, both in the pump and engine, and its an excellent asset to the group and eden hills as a brigade. my comments that i made when eden were getting there new truck, were that i would like to see another 4wd appliances in the group, and was concerned that the pumpers clearance would be an issue in there response area.

and secondly the rescue gear, everyone seems to think that when i said eden hills was no longer a rescue resource i was saying that i believed they shouldnt have rescue gear at all.... now what i actually said was eden hills have had there heavy rescue gear taken away, they are no longer a rescue resource, this is bad....
the whole time i have been talking about eden hills' rescue gear i have been trying to say that i had wished they could keep there heavy rescue gear (that sentence doesnt sound right)

IVE BEEN SUPPORTING YOU EDEN!!! (altho' it seems everyone has interpreted me differantly)

oh well.....

strikeathird

Re: just making things clear
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2005, 05:34:12 PM »
I wouldnt worry too much mate, mis-interpretation is extremely easy over forums.  Unless you talk to people in person, every person reads things differently, or in a different tone, or in different context.

corocfs

« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2005, 06:40:20 PM »
aaah but thats the problem strikeathird, apparently a few comments have been made in my abscence (due to work commitments) at a joint brigade training, and i just wanted to clear things up.

corocfs

« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2005, 02:41:48 PM »
By the way, i have changed my name, to make it quite clear (even though im pretty sure it already was) that tehse are my views/thoughts.... not a brigade point of view

Offline oz fire

• Forum Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2005, 09:35:02 AM »
Fear not Firetruck - there has always been a competitive nature between Blackwood and Eden - I guess you guys at Blackwood South are just joining in  :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

NOTE: In case of mis-interpretation or offense - this is purely a humorous post :-D lol
Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the ability to control it.

corocfs

« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2005, 09:47:10 AM »
hmmm blackwood south ey??? nah i dont think so....

btw... takes a a lot to offend me, so i wouldnt worry bout that.

rescue5271

« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2005, 08:02:31 AM »
:-Dpeople are fast to attack you with out first reading the whole section on what is said in here and attack you as soon as they look at you. I should know as I have been there what I say in here is my own view and not that of my brigade or any other member. What I say to those people is I have the right to say,do and vote the way I feel fit and if you dont like it build a brigde and get over it :mrgreen: