General Discussion > CFS Cadet Corner

Cadet training with firefighters

<< < (2/7) > >>

Dusty:
With the cadets that i'm with we might be training with the firefighter because we only have 2 people turn up each week :cry:

jaff:

--- Quote from: Dusty on February 11, 2009, 08:18:07 AM ---With the cadets that i'm with we might be training with the firefighter because we only have 2 people turn up each week :cry:

--- End quote ---

Thats the good news Dusty, if you are there to truly learn about firefighting then you wont be distracted by other cadets and you will gain the respect of your firefighting peers , because you were committed to the cause.
Remember cadets are the future of this organisation! :wink:

Dusty:
It just means that us cadets with have to more radio then anything. We will still go out on the truck just not as much. :-o

Dusty:
i was the only cadet but now we have 1 more because the others left and i was the only one left but i still enjoy it. We mostly do radio and truck checks but still go out on the trucks. :-)

rescue5271:
I dont have a problem with cadets training with seniors in a brigade as that way they get a better understanding of what a firefighter does but also some cadet training does get boring.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version