Author Topic: Vic deployment Q&A  (Read 9861 times)

Offline Darius

• Forum Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Re: Vic deployment Q&A
« Reply #25 on: March 06, 2009, 08:37:13 AM »
for those that went from R1 there is a debrief 16/17 March (ask your G.O. if you haven't been told).

misterteddy

« Reply #26 on: March 06, 2009, 12:16:18 PM »
for those that went from R1 there is a debrief 16/17 March (ask your G.O. if you haven't been told).

of course....a 2 day debrief .....and its on week days, wonder if they will be knocked over in the rush by those who have jobs to take another 2 days leave/holidays or unpaid time off to attend

sometimes their dumbness is astounding

rescue5271

« Reply #27 on: March 06, 2009, 03:27:56 PM »
They should have it after hours or on the weekend.....

Offline Darius

• Forum Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 06, 2009, 09:43:37 PM »
you guys crack me up sometimes. Like I said: ask your G.O.'s
(for those of you quicker with the typing fingers than the grey matter: the two sessions are for the two fires CFS crews went to and it's in the evening not daytime).

misterteddy

« Reply #29 on: March 06, 2009, 09:55:41 PM »
you guys crack me up sometimes. Like I said: ask your G.O.'s
(for those of you quicker with the typing fingers than the grey matter: the two sessions are for the two fires CFS crews went to and it's in the evening not daytime).

wow....someone better tell my DGO then....he told me tonight that it was both days....and during the day. Maybe the gray matter is only as good as the garbage in

And if that is the case and you knew that when you wrote the post....why not include it???  Or is it a little case of Knowledge is Power?

Offline 6739264

• Forum Captain
  • RETARD RETARD RETARD Need I say more?
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: March 06, 2009, 10:54:39 PM »
wow....someone better tell my DGO then....he told me tonight that it was both days....and during the day. Maybe the gray matter is only as good as the garbage in

And if that is the case and you knew that when you wrote the post....why not include it???  Or is it a little case of Knowledge is Power?

Perhaps a case of not getting your information from a backwards internet forum?

Just for info though, there is a debrief on the 16/17th march from 0900 - 1600 at STC Both days, and is a requirement for all persons involved in any Victorian deployment so far in 09...

...or something
To think they employed me as a drooling retard...

anything