Author Topic: Aussie friendship  (Read 3705 times)

Offline jaff

• Forum Captain
    • View Profile
Aussie friendship
« on: April 15, 2009, 11:53:31 AM »
True     Friendship  "Aussie Style" 
 None of that Sissy  bullshite

Are you tired of those piiss weak 'friendship' poems that always sound good, but never actually come close to reality? 

Well, here is a series of promises that actually speak of true friendship. 

You will see no cute little smiley faces on this card -- Just the stone cold truth of a great friendship.   

1. When you are sad --  I will help you get pisssed and plot revenge against the barstard who made you sad. 

2. When you are blue -- I will try to dislodge whatever is choking you.........and if the offending article cant be dislodged and you have a good looking girlfriend Ill see to her carnal needs!

3. When you smile -- I will know you are thinking of something that I would probably want to be involved in............or maybe you just farted!   

4. When you are scared -- I will hang shite on you about it every chance I get until you're NOT..........."Ya big girls blouse" 

5....  When you are worried -- I will tell you stories about how much worse it could be until you stop whinging. 

6... When you are confused -- I will try to use only little words. 

7... When you are sick --   Stay the fuuck away from me until you are well again.  I don't want your bloodylurgies. 

8. When you fall -- I will laugh at your clumsy arrse, but I'll help you up...............eventually!   

9. When you post a stupid arrse post -- I will take the piiss, because even though your a mate, you are a wankker! 

Kinda dots the I's and crosses the T's, dont it!

Just Another Filtered Fireman

misterteddy

Re: Aussie friendship
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2009, 01:31:42 PM »
aaawww Jaff....i sudenly feel so warm and fuzzy.....

is that your girlfriend over there?....just swallow this tennis ball will u and introduce me

anything