General Discussion > Fire Fighter Training

Course Cancellation and SFEC's

<< < (2/3) > >>

strikeathird:
I cant believe RCR or HAzmat courses are eve cancelled due to lack of participants.   I, and a number of people from my brigade, and other brigades, would jump at the opportunity.  May not me RCR or HAZMAT brigade, but the day may come when at a job am required to help.

CFS_Firey:
Hey, even members in an RCR and Hazmat brigade would jump to get on a course!:( The Hazmat course I'm talking about was cancelled over a week before it was supposed to start.. Plenty of time for people to get the pre-course assignments and organise time off work...

strikeathird:
I wouldnt just organise time off work, i would TAKE time off work if they needed people!

rescue5271:
Rather than cancel the course why cant we see if a region up or over the hill has people who want to do it?? As I said before we need a stand by list where people have done the pre course work and medical...

CFS_Firey:
Just heard that another HAZMAT course has been / will be cancelled.. its a weekend course this weekend 21st, 22nd, and 23rd October...
Its being cancelled because they can't get enough people to do it... I suggest people that want to do a course contact their BTO and try to get the course started again... (need at least 6 more people)...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version