General Discussion > Fire Fighter Training

Vertical Rescue training

(1/6) > >>

bajdas:
This question did not seem to fit in the other discussions, so I started a new thread. If the moderators wish to combine, then go for it.....

I noticed this pager message tonight:
17:48:48 12-06-09 Ncte GCC: Could we have a few members come down and tidy up the station at 18.30hrs for SES training tonight thanks. <name>. 12/06/2009 CFS Naracoorte Info

I have done basic bushfire awareness training within SES that was delivered by Meadows CFS. So the same methods were taught to both services. The same with AIIMS.

Does the above pager message mean that vertical rescue people from any service are using the same training methods ?

I hope so....

rescue5271:
They well could be at long last......

Fox Mulder:
the SES are running a vertical rescue course at the cfs state training center early next month after many months/years of fighting the cfs/ses have organised it. YA i hear that naracoorte and robe cfs brigades are happy to have some thing organised finally. lets hope it is the start of many more decisions that make sense. lets stop all the infighting with in the fire and rescue services.

chook:
amen to that! :-) about time!

6739264:
So who gets on this course? Or is it an 'initial' course for the privileged STC mongs?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version