Author Topic: FDNY Code 3 Models  (Read 9142 times)

Offline RescueHazmat

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
FDNY Code 3 Models
« on: October 21, 2009, 10:26:55 AM »
Any collectors / sellers?

I notice a few on Ebay under: FDNY Code 3.

Im looking for Manhattan Rescue 1!

Who of you have what trucks? Lets get a tally going, wonder if we have the entire fleet between us?

Offline Firemedic

• Forum Recruit
    • View Profile
Re: FDNY Code 3 Models
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2009, 09:33:43 AM »
I have 6 trucks at the moment and they are Ladder 49 and Engine 68. I also have Engines 61 and 306 plus Tower truck 4024 and 1 from Annandale Vagina which is a Volunteer department. I am will be buying more as i have a great seller in the USA and with the way the Aussie dollar is going it is the right time to get more of the. I want to collect as many as the wife lets me and my bar area gets full of all my fire collectables that i already have.

Offline Alan (Big Al)

• Forum Captain
  • CRUMPETS
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2009, 10:10:40 AM »
I have 6 trucks at the moment and they are Ladder 49 and Engine 68. I also have Engines 61 and 306 plus Tower truck 4024 and 1 from Annandale Vagina which is a Volunteer department. I am will be buying more as i have a great seller in the USA and with the way the Aussie dollar is going it is the right time to get more of the. I want to collect as many as the wife lets me and my bar area gets full of all my fire collectables that i already have.

Sorry to be competley childish here but i just cant help myself, is that a typo or actual name?  :-D
Lt. Goolwa CFS

Offline Firemedic

• Forum Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2009, 07:01:25 PM »
Thanks Big Al for the pick up had just come off a very long Night shift when i typed the post i dropped the I in Vaginia. But it made for got reading. :-D

Offline Alex

• Forum Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2009, 09:55:20 AM »
annadale virginia?

Offline Firefrog

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2009, 10:12:05 AM »
I have a heap of Matchbox collectible vintage style fire models. I will be photographing them all soon to sell. If anyone has genuine interest in the collection drop me a message..

anything