General Discussion > OFF Topic

FDNY Code 3 Models

(1/2) > >>

RescueHazmat:
Any collectors / sellers?

I notice a few on Ebay under: FDNY Code 3.

Im looking for Manhattan Rescue 1!

Who of you have what trucks? Lets get a tally going, wonder if we have the entire fleet between us?

Firemedic:
I have 6 trucks at the moment and they are Ladder 49 and Engine 68. I also have Engines 61 and 306 plus Tower truck 4024 and 1 from Annandale Vagina which is a Volunteer department. I am will be buying more as i have a great seller in the USA and with the way the Aussie dollar is going it is the right time to get more of the. I want to collect as many as the wife lets me and my bar area gets full of all my fire collectables that i already have.

Alan (Big Al):

--- Quote from: Firemedic on October 26, 2009, 09:33:43 AM ---I have 6 trucks at the moment and they are Ladder 49 and Engine 68. I also have Engines 61 and 306 plus Tower truck 4024 and 1 from Annandale Vagina which is a Volunteer department. I am will be buying more as i have a great seller in the USA and with the way the Aussie dollar is going it is the right time to get more of the. I want to collect as many as the wife lets me and my bar area gets full of all my fire collectables that i already have.

--- End quote ---

Sorry to be competley childish here but i just cant help myself, is that a typo or actual name?  :-D

Firemedic:
Thanks Big Al for the pick up had just come off a very long Night shift when i typed the post i dropped the I in Vaginia. But it made for got reading. :-D

Alex:
annadale virginia?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version