Author Topic: ICP's, Paramedics 3/4, ICU or ED Nurses - looking for adventure  (Read 3636 times)

Offline RubberChicken

• Forum Recruit
  • Dyslexics are Teople Poo
    • View Profile
ICP's, Paramedics 3/4, ICU or ED Nurses - looking for adventure
« on: February 08, 2010, 11:45:00 PM »
Chatting to a shapely (in a good way :-D) Emergency Department RN who knows the IMS lads she said that they are asking around and on the hunt for local ICP's and Paramedics (L3-4) and/or ICU/ED Nurses for a temporary gig potentially later in the year starting Sept). 

Anyone with some Long Service Leave (annual leave or SLWOP) available for between a 12 to 16 week stint, looking for adventure (working offshore - commercial flights in/out of SA and then company chopper to rigs), getting free HUET training (something about Helicopters Underwater :-o Training), rotating roster of 3weeks/3weeks and obviously making some pretty substantial $$$$ should get in early and express interest and have a chat with them (all names kept confidential) before the official tender goes out.

They are apparently keen to keep it local (SA teams) and foster relationships with SAAS professional personnel. 

Might look good on the old CV if you aspire to wear the red overalls.

Being a dylsexic chicken who is afraid of deep water,  not to mention flying in a helicopter that requires training in the event said helicopter should decide to go underwater, it was too much adventure for my liking. 

Offline crashndash

• Forum Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Re: ICP's, Paramedics 3/4, ICU or ED Nurses - looking for adventure
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2010, 07:10:14 AM »
hahahahahah......so if u pluck the chicken for long enough....the true identity is revealed  :lol:

Offline RubberChicken

• Forum Recruit
  • Dyslexics are Teople Poo
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2010, 09:08:16 AM »
Nope....no pepsi for you. I work for" a" service with a couple more thousand than you. Keep pluckin...dont crashnburn in the process. Just sharing something that I was asked to consider. Didnt suit me but might be just right for someone else.

360Joules

« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2010, 05:37:32 PM »
 :-)
« Last Edit: May 10, 2010, 11:16:32 PM by 360Joules »

Offline boredmatrix

• Forum Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2010, 10:38:17 PM »
you sure the IMS lads really wanted this posted on here if it's a decent size tender they're after?

I'm sure they'll answer that question themselves im due course!!

Offline disOrderly

• Forum Senior Firefighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2010, 02:10:50 AM »
Sounds like a cool gig! I'd love to do it, shame I'm not an ICP, Para, ICU/ED RN. Any positions for Orderlies? hahaha
Check out the Australian Healthcare Forums: http://aushealth.forumup.com.au/

Offline bajdas

• Forum Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2010, 04:06:06 PM »
Noticed a quarter page advert for positions with Ambulance Victoria in Saturday's CareerOne section of the Advertiser newspaper. Page 13 if anyone interested.
Andrew Macmichael
lives at Pt Noarlunga South.

My personal opinion only.

anything