Author Topic: Hey all!  (Read 8283 times)

Offline Aussiefirechick

• Forum Recruit
    • View Profile
Hey all!
« on: August 02, 2010, 12:48:44 PM »
Hey everyone, my name is Skye.
    I have been a member of the CFS for 4 years and enjoying every minute of it :lol:, I have been going to CFS since I was 7 with my grandfather, but only joined up in my local brigade when I was 16.

I have done my rounds of 5 different brigades in 3 different regions, since I was 7 I have been going to Blanchetown, when i turned 16 i though i would officially join my local brigade which became Hamley Bridge, later on i moved to Kadina, next to Salisbury, then to Dalkeith.  Everytime I have moved I have always went back to Hamley Bridge because that's where I started as a cadet and have become a senior firey with them, plus have done 3 different courses so far, and wanting to do more.

I think I better stop rambling on about my cfs life, and see what everyone has been doing around the state.  :-P

Skye
Playing with fire is bad for those who burn themselves. For the rest of us, it is a very great pleasure

Offline boss

• Forum Senior Firefighter
  • elvis has left the building
    • View Profile
Re: Hey all!
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2010, 07:24:25 PM »
gday skye good to see you seen the light :P . and hope all gose well for you  :-D
cheer's gary (BOSS)
we save lives, we breath smoke, we eat ash, why do we do it? cos it's a way of life for us that we have chosen to take