Author Topic: the cuckoo clock  (Read 6145 times)

Offline happyghost

• Forum Recruit
    • View Profile
the cuckoo clock
« on: April 09, 2011, 10:24:23 AM »
The other night I was invited out for a bachelor party. I told my girl that I would be home by midnight, 'I promise!'

Well, the hours passed and the beers went down way too easily and I used the rest of my singles to the entertainment. Around 3 a.m., a bit loaded and missing half my clothes, I headed for home. Just as I got in the door, the cuckoo clock in the hallway started up and cuckooed 3 times. Quickly, realizing my wife would probably wake up, I cuckooed another 9 times.

I was really proud of myself for coming up with such a quick-witted solution, in order to escape a possible conflict with her, even though I was totally filtered up... 3 cuckoos plus 9 cuckoos totals = 12 cuckoos MIDNIGHT!

The next morning my girl asked me what time I got in, I told her 'MIDNIGHT'... she didn't seem pissed off in the least.......... Damn, I got away with that one! Then she said 'We need a new cuckoo clock.' Uh oh..When I asked her why, he said, 'Well, last night our clock cuckooed three times then said 'oh scheiße.' Cuckooed 4 more times, cleared its throat, cuckooed another three times, giggled, cuckooed twice more, and then tripped over the coffee table and farted.

anything