Author Topic: Looking for distributors and feedback  (Read 8947 times)

Offline jeanloup

• Forum Recruit
    • View Profile
Looking for distributors and feedback
« on: May 26, 2011, 04:51:46 PM »
Dear All,

We are looking to expend our product range and looking for some distributors and feedback from professionals.

MaxiCroc is a tool that allow you to pass a rope around something without any effort and in a secure way.

Have a look on our demo video: MaxiCroc Presentation

We would really appreciate your feedback in order for us to improve the product and if you do have any leads on where to start looking for distributors, please let me know. The same would be very much appreciated.

Kind and best regards,

Jean-Loup
Maxicroc.com

Offline bajdas

• Forum Captain
    • View Profile
Re: Looking for distributors and feedback
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2011, 02:32:47 AM »
I like the idea for using to setup field antennas for amateur radio. Could be safer & better than current sling-shot with weighted cord method.

It would depend on the Australian dollar price, size of device for storage during transport & how much it weighs (affects stability at long reach height).
Andrew Macmichael
lives at Pt Noarlunga South.

My personal opinion only.

Offline CFS_Firey

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2011, 04:52:33 PM »
Interesting tool. Do you know if it's used by any fire services?

It seems to be a good tool for what it's designed for, but I'm not sure how useful it would be in a fire service context (ie, would it get used enough to warrant stowing it on a truck?), so I'm not sure if fire and rescue suppliers would be interested in distributing it.  You might get more interest in industrial applications...

Offline jeanloup

• Forum Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2011, 03:15:17 PM »
I like the idea for using to setup field antennas for amateur radio. Could be safer & better than current sling-shot with weighted cord method.

It would depend on the Australian dollar price, size of device for storage during transport & how much it weighs (affects stability at long reach height).

Well the kit come into a wooden box, which is not big: 80x50x3 cms and weight of 4 kilos for the box, the pole is 2 meters long and can go up to 4 meters long, weight 2 kilos. So it really doesn't take much space.

Offline jeanloup

• Forum Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2011, 03:21:03 PM »
Interesting tool. Do you know if it's used by any fire services?

It seems to be a good tool for what it's designed for, but I'm not sure how useful it would be in a fire service context (ie, would it get used enough to warrant stowing it on a truck?), so I'm not sure if fire and rescue suppliers would be interested in distributing it.  You might get more interest in industrial applications...

Yes we did sold quiet a lot of kits in Switzerland where the product is made and so far people are very happy to have it. But it is mostly used in the montains and they used the maxicroc mostly to pass the ropes around trees to get secure. We received couples of pictures of situations where they used the maxicroc, most of them are on the website.

anything