Author Topic: entrapment  (Read 14400 times)

Wagon 1

Re: entrapment
« Reply #25 on: October 24, 2005, 11:35:45 AM »
Read the second post from the top of this page, what does it say.......................................?

Offline Firefrog

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 24, 2005, 11:54:50 AM »
I was told one brigade has refused to do it. All the members have said they can only sack us. Once should be enough it shows on there data base they have done it.  :roll:

Ofcourse the above quote is hear say and specualtive but not outside the realms of possibility. I would hope it was a knee jerk reaction and they have settled down and have completed this very important training session.  :-)

strikeathird

« Reply #27 on: October 24, 2005, 12:14:32 PM »
I don't think I would want to be on a truck with people that haven't done or refused to do the training, they are just risking my / other fire fighters lives if something was to happen..

:|

Wagon 1

« Reply #28 on: October 24, 2005, 04:34:35 PM »
Most likely one of those brigades that never accepts what HQ say but in the end do it anyway, hopefully I never have to work with them!

Offline fire03rescue

• Forum Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 24, 2005, 05:14:22 PM »
Spent a night on the training and we added a few extra details in all fine. It was good for the new members and others
Can't see the problem

rescue5271

« Reply #30 on: October 24, 2005, 08:19:09 PM »
Our brigade did it the other nite in our 34 and pumper and they all had fun,mind you who ever can up with the conditions must be a fruit cake who in there right mind would send there crew in with the conditions on the sheet???

Not me I would wait for it to come out.....

anything