Author Topic: Spot the Chief  (Read 27057 times)

misterteddy

Re: Spot the Chief
« Reply #25 on: July 26, 2011, 02:11:32 AM »
Who said he hasn't visited any of the urban brigades ?

Why are we cracking it so soon, I don't get it. Haven't we been whinging for the last upteen years about everything going down the dunny, and you want it all fixed in 3 months !

if you're going to have a go at me...then at least get it right. I have never said I wanted it all fixed..... from comments from other people, the Chief hasnt been as visible at the sharp end as some (including me) would have liked.

And all I asked was if you knew where he had been, to let us know. Given you seem to know some....i guess you have chosen not to reply (other than the berate me)...fair enough, your choice

And it's been 5 months....not 3

pumprescue

« Reply #26 on: July 26, 2011, 10:36:48 AM »
I did say where I had seen him?

I guess I am willing to wait for his report, which any good operator would take their time to research?

Offline CFS_Firey

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 26, 2011, 01:27:27 PM »
I did say where I had seen him?

That would be this:

I know for a fact he has been to a Mawson Group Meeting and visited Salisbury CFS...any others ?

Were you at Salisbury when he went there?

I look forward to meeting him when he gets around to us!

pumprescue

« Reply #28 on: July 26, 2011, 07:46:27 PM »
Mr T what brigade are you from that is so busy? Is there some pressing matters your brigade has over the rest of the CFS. The guy has been left with a service in ruins and slowly going out the window, he has to do a lot of behind the scene stuff first before he makes any moves to fix the problems. You cannot expect a chief to visit you in the first 6 months, I am sure that he will get to you in good time and if you have issues maybe invite someone over from the region and take it up the chain.

Offline fish72

• Forum Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 28, 2011, 08:35:26 PM »
I have seen a picture of him :lol:
He recently attended the group officers seminar,

Offline Alan (Big Al)

• Forum Captain
  • CRUMPETS
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: August 03, 2011, 08:29:14 PM »
there was a sighting of him at Goolwa station on the weekend.
Lt. Goolwa CFS

Offline Sarge

• Forum Senior Firefighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 09, 2011, 09:17:52 PM »
I believe he went to the opening for Hamley Bridge stn and will be going to Balaklava stn opening

Offline Shiner

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 09, 2011, 10:48:20 PM »
Was at the Region 3 field day at Coonalpyn on Sunday.
Jason
Swanport Group DGO - Region 3
Jervois CFS Brigade - "Home of the Original Hooker!"

Offline BundyBear

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 11, 2011, 02:27:30 AM »
Damn are you lot serious he is the Chief Officer of a large fire service that geographically spans an immense area. Do you think if the CFS was a private company everyone would have the opportunity to get warm and fuzzy with the CEO, please you're killing me!

His priorities should be to sort out the service from the top down, concentrating on high level decisions about policies, strategies and direction of the service.

Personally I hope he's coming up with options to improve training, equipment, fleet and the lack of focus on the CFS being a complete fire service not just a rural fire service and cutting irresponsible spending of funds!

Offline FlameTrees

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 26, 2011, 06:28:09 PM »
He was at the Region 2 IMEX held at Maitland last week. Was even in his own private vehicle (I'm sure there will probably be a petrol claim there somewhere). Stayed for sometime, spent time with the IMT, in the Exercise Control and the Region 2 Ops vehicle (which was functioning as Region 2 HQ for the day).
"is that negative as in yes, or negative as in no" - actual radio transmission from the field.......

Offline Firey9119

• Forum Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 27, 2011, 06:12:53 PM »
i can confirm he has been to salisbury sometime ago, and ill reserve judgement until hes been around a while and has a chance to see exactly who we(cfs) are
Phillip H
Salisbury CFS (Para Group)
FireFighter
(Firey9119)

Offline Mic10110

• Forum Firefighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 30, 2011, 12:06:03 AM »
Was at the Region 3 field day at Coonalpyn on Sunday.

Yes he officially opened HB station

pumprescue

« Reply #37 on: June 15, 2012, 08:57:37 PM »
Soooo I might have to come out and support Mr Teddy here, so over a year, and no action, nothing, just another Chief that is all talk....what a freakin let down.

Chief, planning to do ANYTHING?

Offline ZINGER

• Forum Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 24, 2012, 06:21:13 PM »
So considering the time that has past do people think the service has made any progression?

Also I might add I have only been in this fire service and state for a few months so I don't really know where the service has come from or how far it has fallen. If anyone wants to bring me up to speed please do so.

anything