Special Interest Image Posting > Emergency Vehicles

Rendelsham EFS Appliance

<< < (3/3)

misterteddy:

--- Quote from: pumprescue on November 29, 2011, 08:46:13 AM ---You get used to Mr T ranting.... :wink:

--- End quote ---

it's been compared to tinea really....both come from paddling at the shallow end of the gene pool  :wink:

misterteddy:

--- Quote from: FlameTrees on November 29, 2011, 07:42:53 AM ---Mr T I did not mean to offend, and I certainly wasnt commenting on the older system where brigades did indeed raise money for their own trucks (or had them donated)...

--- End quote ---

well actually you did.....hence the reply

--- Quote from: FlameTrees on November 29, 2011, 07:42:53 AM ---I am sorry that my opinion doesnt agree with yours. If you didnt agree, a factual reply would have sufficed, without the personal attack.

--- End quote ---

i don't mind people disagreeing with me.....just be prepared to be responsible for what u say and back it up with proof. As for personal....well...with a username with Flame in it, combined with the failrly blunt criticism in your post....surely you didnt expect roses did you?? Honestly, I thought I was fairly tame this time......see what happens when I start agreeing with people like Pump....it affects the way the earth spins and stuff....  :lol:

FlameTrees:
Ok.

Time to move on.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version