Equipment > All Equipment discussion

Thermal Imaging Camera

(1/4) > >>

mengcfs:
Hi all,
I'm after some info on Thermal Imaging Camera's. Looking at getting one (thru a grant). Can anyone give me some info on what model is best used within CFS and any other info.
Thanks.

safireservice:

--- Quote from: mengcfs on March 02, 2012, 11:59:45 AM ---Hi all,
I'm after some info on Thermal Imaging Camera's. Looking at getting one (thru a grant). Can anyone give me some info on what model is best used within CFS and any other info.
Thanks.

--- End quote ---
Make you sure you get the approval of your region before even considering applying for the grant to buy one as i would assume they are NOT standard stowage. Let us know how you get on.

Darcyq:
As has already been said, get the approval from your Region first. My brigade purchased an Argus 4 which is the same model that the CFS & MFS use. It is a good unit and easy to use, also all the risk assessments and approvals for use have already been done.

mengcfs:
Yes, approval has been sought. I'm no Hill Billy.

mengcfs:

--- Quote from: Darcyq on March 02, 2012, 05:11:26 PM ---As has already been said, get the approval from your Region first. My brigade purchased an Argus 4 which is the same model that the CFS & MFS use. It is a good unit and easy to use, also all the risk assessments and approvals for use have already been done.

--- End quote ---

Thanks Darcyq. I'll look into it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version