General Discussion > Introductions

In for life

(1/4) > >>

Eric:
Ive been in the cfs for a fair few years until 2.5 years ago due to an illness, i thought id never go back BUT ive returned and couldnt happier, watching appliances go past and looking onĀ  the TV cfs crews doing their bit for the community i just had to scratch that annoying itch. For some people they just dont understand that feeling of satisfaction.

rescue5271:
welcome back hope you stay longer this time,enjoy ya time in the service and on this site.

CFS_Firey:
It's a  great feeling isn't it!
Has anyone else noticed that once they joined the fire service (or any other emergency service), they no longer look at the firetruck as it goes past, but they try to look into the truck, to see whose in it... :lol:

jaff:
couple of weeks back, while wandering around town following the wife and kids from store to store,should mention at this stage i was wearing one of the brigade fire and rescue "t shirts" saw someone else wearing a cfs "t shirt" we caught each others eye,both of us just nodded and smiled.
aah the brotherhood,nothing needs to be said,you wouldnt miss it for quids!

bittenyakka:

--- Quote from: CFS_Firey on November 08, 2005, 03:20:32 PM ---It's a  great feeling isn't it!
Has anyone else noticed that once they joined the fire service (or any other emergency service), they no longer look at the firetruck as it goes past, but they try to look into the truck, to see whose in it... :lol:

--- End quote ---

Considering it's your truck usally always :-D and you actauly take intrest in what trucks are going etc

--- Quote from: jaff on October 10, 2007, 12:23:59 AM ---should mention at this stage i was wearing one of the brigade fire and rescue "t shirts" saw someone else wearing a cfs "t shirt" we caught each others eye,both of us just nodded and smiled.
aah the brotherhood,nothing needs to be said,you wouldnt miss it for quids!

--- End quote ---

Mabey we should have "South Australian Fire & Rescue Shirt day" where everyone in CFS wears a CFS shirt?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version