Author Topic: Recruitment 2016  (Read 188475 times)

Offline pieces

• Forum Firefighter
    • View Profile
Re: Recruitment 2016
« Reply #400 on: October 29, 2017, 01:06:18 PM »
I actually haven't been interviewed yet. I'm one of the candidates that passed the pat 1 and got told I was in the pool to be called up for an interview in the future if required.

Hence why I'm curious to see why they're doing more beep tests if some of us have passed the beep test and still not heard a thing further.

Offline Velvet

• Forum Firefighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #401 on: October 30, 2017, 09:55:43 AM »
Cheers Ferret. Yes I was told I wasn’t progressing based on my interview result (interviewed in Jan but didn’t find out until May I wouldn’t be progressing after they interviewed for a 3rd squad). It seems they have been interviewing for squads and then failing those who do not make the cut for that particular squad (doesn’t really seem to be a cab rank??). I’m desperate to get feedback on my interview and I have been told on several occasions I’ll be receiving my feedback “very soon”. Needless to say I’m not holding my breath.

Offline pieces

• Forum Firefighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #402 on: November 07, 2017, 04:14:06 PM »
Just got an email rejecting me, I'm disappointed but ah well not much I can do.

Good luck to those that have the beep test soon!

And for the reapplicants I'll see you next time!

Offline BRT

• Forum Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #403 on: December 06, 2017, 05:58:06 PM »
Anyone have any updates on next squad? If it is due to start in Jan they should me making job offers soon... think they notified people about 5 weeks out from start date for the 3rd squad.

Also heard the rumor they are planning a fifth squad now too.

Good luck to all still in the running.

beater

« Reply #404 on: December 08, 2017, 01:53:05 PM »
Couple lads from Army confirmed 5 squads from this application process. 5th starts around May

Offline frobo

• Forum Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #405 on: January 03, 2018, 07:09:38 AM »
Hi guys, received an invite to contest for PAT1 sometime in December. ?!?  I’m aware on another guy who also received. Am a little surprised as was advised after Pysch test that I was suitable, but others had been listed as more suitable (in not so many words)

Hey mate, how'd the run go? Did you get an interview or haven't you heard yet?

Offline CFS_fire32

• Forum Senior Firefighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #406 on: April 16, 2018, 10:13:15 PM »
Any updates on current recruitment? 4th squad in progress, sounds like 5th squad to follow starting in May. Will there be a 6th squad from current recruitment or just the 5 to finish this one off before it all starts again?

Have heard from multiple sources that next intake will open later this year, but not sure exactly when...

Offline WannaBFirey

• Forum Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: April 21, 2018, 11:19:32 AM »
Hi guys, anyone in the potential squad for May? Have you heard anything? If you’d rather PM feel free to do so  :-)