General Discussion > SAMFS

Recruitment 2017

(1/3) > >>

phoenix:
Happy New Year folks!

I trust you had some sort of break over Christmas and into this New Year. As previously mentioned, I said I would start up a fresh topic for 2017 - so here it is!
Having said that, I would like to state a few things:

* This is for a new drive - keep the conversation going regarding the current recruitment from Sept 2016 in that thread
* Positive comments only please - I'm not one for fueling whinging or negative talk, so please honour this
* I would love for this forum/topic to be helpful and encouraging, so please do so!
Now, there has been no word or anything regarding a 2017 intake. However, it's still worth discussing. Forewarned is forearmed, is it not?

If anyone wants to catch up, chat, workout, or whatever - to prepare for the SAMFS, then this is the place to ask and organise. I would definitely put my hand up for all of those options - so flick me a message.

Finally to all those who are going through the current drive - I wish you all the best!

- Phoenix

Gpats:
I missed out on the last recruitment drive and am trying to do everything I can to prepare myself and get ready for next time (whenever that may be).

I stumbled across this website firerecruitmentaustralia.com.au on google the other day. Does anyone have any experience with this website? is it worth looking into?

It's a fair bit of money they're asking for and anyone can make up a testimonial for a website so I wondered whether anyone here had any positive or negative dealings with them?

sj000:
Interested to hear anyone has heard any new rumours on possible recruitment for 2018?

Monger:
Rumour they may open applications later this year

Cobra1:
I heard some noise the 4th drill squad will finish early next year and recruitment shortly after. Just what I heard - would be interested to see if anyone can confirm...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version