General Discussion > SAMFS

Recruitment 2019

<< < (2/12) > >>

Crow:
Canine,

Doesn't seem like they would get consistent results. Potential for people to have someone over their shoulder trying to 'help'. They may only be 'hurting themselves' but they will also skew results.

Don84:
Hey guys,

Put my hat into the ring this year. First time.

Have had a read of what's in store. Would love to hear from people that have had some success with the recruitment if they have any pointers with the testing and if there's any study that can help. Online personality and aptitude testing first up.

TexMex:
I did the cognify testing today and 100% would've preferred a standardised testing environment as opposed to those games.

I've spent the last few weeks preparing and it was nothing like I had prepared for.

Add in the fact that my internet kept cutting out and having troubles with my mouse just made it all that much more frustrating  :x

Good luck to everybody else and fingers crossed for good news for all.

FireyV:
Seems strange that results from last year (people in the Stay Fit) are going to be compared with a totally different testing system.

Hopefully you did better then you think TexMex!

SammyT:
Hey Tex Mex, are these games like revelian cognitive games now? No real way to study for these I’ve heard

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version