General Discussion > OFF Topic

Rescue Me...

(1/5) > >>

medevac:
so, has anyone seen it? does anyone like it?

my girlfriend gave me the DVD set of season one, i liked it more than third watch... which its a lot like except that it cuts all the NYPD and EMS stuff out, mind you it still focus's more on sex than firefighting...

still nice to see some decent firefighting scenes.. course they love using the whole "back before 9/11" type line, which kinda gives ya the irrits after a while.

Alan (Big Al):
Never heard of it!!! is it on DVD only? or on pay tv?
Nothing wrong with firefighting and sex in the same show it's a good combination :-P :lol:

mattb:
It was on air in America last year. I've got season 1 & 2 on DVD but have only just started watching them, it's not too bad but as you say it focuses more on the lives of the firees rather than the actual firefighting. I guess for non cranks thats probably what they want.

strikeathird:
On the topic of movies / shows..  Saw JARHEAD last night.. T'was a real disapointment !

Hoenslty wouldn't reccomend spending money at the movies to see it !!

PF_:

--- Quote from: strikeathird on February 22, 2006, 11:05:07 AM ---On the topic of movies / shows..  Saw JARHEAD last night.. T'was a real disapointment !

Hoenslty wouldn't reccomend spending money at the movies to see it !!

--- End quote ---

really, I was thinkin about going to see that, looked alright from the trailer's they show.

Anyone seen Munich, what do they think?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version