Technical Discussion > ALL Rescue

joint rescue comp

(1/4) > >>

rescue5271:
How many RCR brigades are going into this comp to be help at wayville show ground in March.Its a joint ses/cfs/mfs? we are are trying to get a crew together so this may be fun?

kat:
They are great to watch!! We've only participated once; a small competition at Coonalpyn that only had Stirling, Coonalpyn, Blackwood and Tailem Bend. It's a really good training exercise but it may be a bit imitimidating for crews new to the comps process. The experienced comps crews know all things the judges are scoring on (and have competed at national level) But I'm sure you'll be provided with all the appropriate documentation. There's a bit more to it all than competent rescue evolutions  :) I'd be really keen to do something like that on a Regional level but I guess they're pretty resource intensive. Good luck, I really hope Naracoorte get in a nomination and I am sure will get a lot out of the experience.

fire03rescue:
I think that the wining teams from all 3 services will go to New Zeland in October

Mike:
A team will be going to NZ at least........
Discount rates will be available to any member wanting to go have a look at the comps, just need to show CFS ID.......

Should be a great weekend :D

rescue5271:
:cry: Well we have had to pull out of the comp due to a team member's work with harvest in the vine's so next year is looking good Hope all that are going will have a good time and enjoy the day's in the sun

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version