General Discussion > Women of the Fire Industry

women in the service's

<< < (9/10) > >>

CFS_Firey:
Just a friendly reminder;
Remember not to post names or identifying information about people here. No one has done it yet, but this thread has the potential there. Thanks!
:D

PF_:
yeah mate I will not discolse any potential info of where I saw the shirt or who was wearing it and what brigade they were from  :wink:

Nah actually everyone should know it was................

Only joshin  :evil:

Smallflame:
Just to update, after followup etc, the comment was heavily misconstrued, and as I had hoped ,it was poorly worded and to do with the ladder itself etc. Its up to the other female involved whether she wants to take it further, but when i got my call, I made clear it was not an issue considering circumstance, it was more the revving that went on afterward.

Mike:
Good to hear Smallflame......
Glad its all being sorted out smoothly   8-)

SA Firey:
Some time ago our previous CEO said we had 17,000 volunteers and 450 brigades during the Sydney fires after a comment from the media about leaving our state under protected.He said If they asked us for another 1,000 they would have them.

Truth be known we have about 10,000 volunteers now.....as a lot of which we lost because of all the crap and politics in this service.
Remember when there was a survey paper about why you left the service etc from HQ getting around im sure most of it was due to inuendo against individuals.

Volunteers are a valuable resource and some towns cant afford to be sexist.

The life they save may be your own people :-D     

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version