Author Topic: Kalangadoo CFS  (Read 54084 times)

Offline SA Firey

• Forum Group Officer
    • View Profile
Re: Kalangadoo CFS
« Reply #225 on: August 27, 2006, 06:59:04 PM »
plenty of paddocks full of "Doo" as well :-D
Images are copyright

rescue5271

« Reply #226 on: August 27, 2006, 07:08:58 PM »
Instead of rabbit bashing now its DOO bashing(joke)Nice looking female owner at the doo pub :roll:

PF_

« Reply #227 on: August 27, 2006, 07:20:11 PM »
thats Robbo's missus!

Manuel

« Reply #228 on: August 28, 2006, 12:46:49 AM »
are there females out there :-D

Offline Mike

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: August 28, 2006, 08:09:19 AM »
my first GRN pager overheated for some reason

How did you come to that conclusion rob?

Manuel

« Reply #230 on: August 28, 2006, 08:26:29 AM »
yes they take a AAA battery, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm overheating???

Offline medevac

• Forum Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: August 28, 2006, 08:51:49 AM »
my first GRN pager overheated for some reason

How did you come to that conclusion rob?

CSI Kalangadoo

Offline SA Firey

• Forum Group Officer
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: August 28, 2006, 09:05:05 AM »
I know why......it was in the FIRE SAFE and thats why it overheated :-D :evil: :-D

LMAO :-D
Images are copyright

Offline bajdas

• Forum Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: August 28, 2006, 01:43:23 PM »
*** begin of rant ***

What a load of '****@#$! is being said in this thread. I have enough trouble with school yard bullies for my kids at primary school.

Now I see it in writing by adults.

Hey, maybe someone should realise that Robert34 is genuine in his beliefs and he should not be humiliated for his comments or beliefs.

I thought this was what we were first taught within a emergency volunteer service. To accept everyones 'point of view'  and beliefs. To comment CONSTRUCTIVELY when they are wrong so they understand the way leaders or majority want to work within the service.

Definitely part of the SES/CFS 'Leadership course' I attended. maybe some of you attended a different course ?

I am surprised moderators did not close the thread earlier, or did the 'pack mentality' affect them as well ???

I do not agree with all Robert34 has written, but would you say those comments to another persons face ? Are you just hiding within the internet.

My PERSONAL OPINION only.

*** end of rant ***
Andrew Macmichael
lives at Pt Noarlunga South.

My personal opinion only.

rescue5271

« Reply #234 on: August 28, 2006, 04:03:49 PM »
May be its time this thread was closed about the DOO,we are all allowed to have a view and I would not say we are bulling robert or his brigade. Robert if you feel that we are bulling you or your brigade in this thread then mate its up to you to stop us and by closing this thread you will.

Offline Darius

• Forum Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: August 28, 2006, 04:05:46 PM »

I would like to see a lot more moderating in the discussion forums (and I'm not talking about the swear-word filter).  Bajdas' description of a playground is pretty on the mark.  Personally I don't mind the odd off-topic remark (if funny or apt) but it goes on way too long (and often sails very close to the wind).  Create an unmoderated "chatroom" (or playpen) forum if required, so that people that want a serious discussion can skip it.

PF_

« Reply #236 on: August 28, 2006, 04:47:48 PM »
I dont think anyone is bullying Robert to be nasty just scheiße stirring as a bit of fun, howver if Robrt does not like it and he just has not spoken up Im sure, cant guarantee as I do not know these people on the forum but generaly human decency means it would stop.

Offline CFS_Firey

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: August 28, 2006, 07:01:20 PM »
I think it went well beyond the point that it should have stopped... I also think closing the thread isn't the answer.  Do people really need to be told to stop by Robert, or be forced to stop by a mod?  Like Andrew said, people could be constructive, rather than destructive...

Seeing as though the thread is still open, its not too late to apologise!

Sorry Robo! :)

Offline firetruck

• Forum Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: August 29, 2006, 12:35:33 AM »
*** begin of rant ***

What a load of '****@#$! is being said in this thread. I have enough trouble with school yard bullies for my kids at primary school.

Now I see it in writing by adults.

Hey, maybe someone should realise that Robert34 is genuine in his beliefs and he should not be humiliated for his comments or beliefs.

I thought this was what we were first taught within a emergency volunteer service. To accept everyones 'point of view'  and beliefs. To comment CONSTRUCTIVELY when they are wrong so they understand the way leaders or majority want to work within the service.

Definitely part of the SES/CFS 'Leadership course' I attended. maybe some of you attended a different course ?

I am surprised moderators did not close the thread earlier, or did the 'pack mentality' affect them as well ???

I do not agree with all Robert34 has written, but would you say those comments to another persons face ? Are you just hiding within the internet.

My PERSONAL OPINION only.

*** end of rant ***

wasting your time mate.

i had a spiel to the "kids" earlier and there was only one reponse, from cfs_firey. It got a little childish and schoolyard bully since hmmm, let me think, page 1. Granted, i said stuff about rob, and i'll admit it. But it seems some of this "oh we're just scheiße stirring" is a mask for a bit of a bully gang up.

smiles people, jesus! :-D
"East side love is living on the West end"

proud inventor of the nickname "manny","manny the man whore" and "mandogga"

corecutters

« Reply #239 on: August 29, 2006, 12:47:24 PM »
^ Take your sig for example, people could take that as bullying? - ( I know it's not, but who knows how others brains tick ! )

I think people have taken this thread WAYYYY to seriously...  I think Robert realized no one is having a genuine go at him, if he did im sure he would be the first to ask people to stop.. - and I'm sure Mr Frog or the other administrators would have put a stop to it if they also believed it had gone too far.

Bajdas - I think your comments are a bit over the top, I think people take some things on forums WAY too seriously, and out of there good intended nature.

Some people spend way to much time on these things, we have technical and rather values discussions, then pages and pages of crap regarding 3 word story's, "how to cool beer" , random, and honestly B/S topics... - Then some threads, you wonder if people are seriously pulling your leg by posting some of the outlandish crap that they post... I often wonder if accounts on forums such as these are people having a pi$$ take...

Thats my personal view... Give me technical and or fire tactical related discussions any day... However I'll choose to sit on the sidelines in the off topic arena..

And back to the point... Chill people... No one was having a genuine go at Mr 34.. His opinions are exactly that, his opinions, he is entitled to them as much as any one else. They may be a little different or should I say interesting, on some occasions, but heck, so are most of ours at times !!

:)

CC