Author Topic: eddie murphy raw  (Read 2991 times)

probie_boy

eddie murphy raw
« on: June 14, 2006, 09:56:35 AM »
how many people here have seen eddie murphy raw? for those who don't know, it was eddie murphys stand up return after doing beverly hills cop and the tv show, delirious. I believe it is the funniest 90 minutes of film ever.

one of the funniest bits in the show:

Eddie Murphy: The brothers went to court and got educated on the judge. All of a sudden, it was like, "Can you state your case?"

Eddie Murphy (in homie voice): "Uh, yes, Your Honor. On the evening in question, per se, Your Honor... yo, check it out, Your Honor. I was just out the disco, right? Coolin', right? I went in with my girl, right, and my girl starts illin', says "There go Eddie Murphy." Started actin' all tipsy and ****. I said, "Where, where?" She go, "Over there." I say, "*&%# that big-nosed mother******!" I make my money just like him, right, Your Honor, cuz I don't give a ****, I ain't gittin on nobody's jobs, you know? So, Your Honor, check it out, right? What happened, what happened then, right? I said, "Yo, what you want me go get the mother******'s autograph?" I got the autograph for my girl, walked over and said, "Yo, Ed? Sign this autograph."
[pause]
Eddie Murphy (in homie voice): Then Ed said, "I ain't signing a mother******' thing! **** you and your ugly bitch!" I said, "Yo, Ed, I'll bust your donkey for sayin' **** like that." He say, "Wh-Where, mother******, I'll kill-" And he ran over to my woman and slapped her in the face, Your Honor! Then he slapped me and my man in the face, all three of us like the Three Stooges, Your Honor! I want 12 million in damages! 12!

Eddie Murphy: I was disgusted.

Man In Audience: Half!

Eddie Murphy: [homie voice] Yeah, Your Honor, give us half his ****!

the "half" bit at the end was so damn funny because for about 20 straight minutes earlier in the show the rambles on about those gold digger girls that marry rich men, divorce them and take half their stuff.

I suggest see it, you won't be disappointed.

Offline Alan (Big Al)

• Forum Captain
  • CRUMPETS
    • View Profile
Re: eddie murphy raw
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2006, 10:34:34 AM »
Raw was good but delirious was better, it was before he got in to movies and the only other thing I've seen to being that funny is Robin Williams doing stand up :lol:
Lt. Goolwa CFS