Author Topic: awesome link  (Read 8896 times)

Offline Robert-Robert34

• Forum Captain
    • View Profile
Re: awesome link
« Reply #25 on: July 17, 2006, 09:19:51 PM »
Its a real bummer i cant watch that show as i dont have a prime antenna  :cry: thats why i watch rescue 911 on Austar... i've seen that USA fire fighting history show on History channel as well firetruck and i can say without a doubt it proves that USA fire services also have had a long & colourful history like the CFS :-D
Kalangadoo Brigade

Offline Crankster 34

• Forum Senior Firefighter
    • View Profile
Re: awesome link
« Reply #26 on: July 18, 2006, 10:10:19 AM »
There is a program on SBS on Wednesday nights at 1930 called 'HELP' the first episode was on last week, I missed it but apparently it is a ride along type show with the NSW Ambos.

Help - Part 2   (30 mins, Rated: PG)
Genre: Documentary

This six-part documentary series takes you inside the real-life events that ambulance officers and paramedics face every day while on the job. This series provides a unique insight into a world only seen by ambulance officers, paramedics and emergency victims. Lipstick cameras mounted onto the hats of ambulance officers give viewers unprecedented access into one of society's most gritty, demanding and challenging jobs - that of the NSW Ambulance Service's paramedics and officers.

In tonight's episode, motorcycle paramedic Kirk is called to a man suffering exposure after a steep fall onto an embankment. Audie and Ben are required to apply CPR to a man found collapsed at the wheel of his car. Audie and James are then called to attend to an elderly lady suffering chest pains. A young man drove into a telegraph pole and suffers temporary memory loss when Lindsay and Leanne arrive at the scene of the accident. The call comes into Audie and Ben to attend a male with lacerations and bleeding. It turns out to be a minor cut, but they treat the patient with care and respect.
Crankster on scene, you can take a stop...