Author Topic: Give us long pages  (Read 3813 times)

Manuel

Give us long pages
« on: July 09, 2006, 11:29:45 AM »
Great web site i love it, but yea there is a "but"

I think that it would be good in the forum pages not to cut them off and number them, it is just annoying having to go through a few pages, it would be more easy if we just had to scroll down to the end. and those who have dialup can wait the extra few seconds, rather than wait those extra seconds for every page

PF_

Re: Give us long pages
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2006, 11:32:26 AM »
Isnt there a way to edit how it is viewed.  Messed around with my own settings before and changed it all, somehow cant remember now.  Didnt like how it was.

Manuel

« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2006, 11:39:42 AM »
cant find a way, if anyone knows tell me please, or admin change it becuse it is annoying me more and more

Offline Firefrog

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2006, 05:22:42 PM »
Thanks for the suggestion! You are the first to raise it. We will consider an increase to post number per page but we feel the current number is appropriate.

Manuel

« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2006, 05:24:45 PM »
yea thanks that would be great, but it is a great site so it does not affect me that much. you could maybe let people choose how many they would like to view, that means that noone can complain :roll:

Offline CyberCitizen

• Forum Lieutenant
  • Fire Fighter
    • View Profile
    • http://myspace.com/cfsfirey
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2006, 04:22:33 PM »
I Like The Invision Board Best, But This Forum Is Not Bad.  The Option To Adjust Your Post Length Would Be Good Though.

Offline Firefrog

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2006, 05:12:44 PM »
I have added to the number of posts per page now 25 rather than 15 we will see how that goes.

Manuel

« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2006, 04:44:42 PM »
yea that is better thanks, it still would be good for people to be able to set it to what they want, but i am happy :lol:

anything