Author Topic: election time  (Read 17470 times)

Offline CaptCom

• Forum Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Re: election time
« Reply #50 on: August 03, 2006, 11:28:48 AM »
Thanks Pip & Firetruck...

Yes, maybe I am a bit of a pioneer..I was the first & only female Capt on EP...but I can only do it with the confidence and backing of my peers!  :-)

Offline Darius

• Forum Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 03, 2006, 01:07:58 PM »
Yes, maybe I am a bit of a pioneer..I was the first & only female Capt on EP...but I can only do it with the confidence and backing of my peers!  :-)

well done. Only "problem" perhaps is your brigade then needs a new captain! (lots of brigades don't seem to do the sucession planning thing very well - not that I'm saying yours is like that).

Offline CaptCom

• Forum Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 03, 2006, 01:43:08 PM »
[well done. Only "problem" perhaps is your brigade then needs a new captain! (lots of brigades don't seem to do the sucession planning thing very well - not that I'm saying yours is like that).

[/quote]

I agree Darius but I have worked on my succession plan and the brigade do have options with my moving up!  :evil:

Offline SA Firey

• Forum Group Officer
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 09, 2006, 04:47:22 PM »
A Captain is a manager and as such instead of doing all the work themselves,by delegation he/she shares the managerial load with the lieutenants.

Question of election is simple who makes a good manager in your brigade/group,and vote accordingly. :-)
Images are copyright

rescue5271

« Reply #54 on: August 09, 2006, 07:36:44 PM »
And also who cook's the best BBQ :evil:

anything