General Discussion > Forum Suggestions

incorrect link

<< < (2/2)

Firefrog:
Well yes and no. If you click "unread since last visit" you see only those posts that have been made since you where last on the site. To see a list of everything that you have not read on any of your visits you click the "show all unread" button.

Darius:

--- Quote from: Firefrog on August 09, 2006, 10:50:47 PM ---If you have read everything on the forum or have clicked "mark all read" Then when you go to show all unread posts it will say no messages, all are marked as read.

To see your private messages click the link near your user name in the login form.

I hope this makes sense..... :-D

--- End quote ---

yes it does, however I haven't clicked "mark all read" and I know I haven't read every post as there are whole threads I haven't read (like the word association one) since very early in the thread when I decided it was of no interest to me.

there appears to be a confusing double use of the word "messages", ie. one use is referring to private messages but another use is sometimes referring to posts or topics.

Firefrog:
Yes the word messages could be misleading. In this context it is referring to new posts in the forum.

corecutters:
I had a similar problem with the "Mark as Read" feature.. It now seems to be working :).

SA Firey:
You have been deleted from the system you are the WEAKEST LINK :-D :lol: :-D :-D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version