General Discussion > Introductions

Evening

(1/2) > >>

Jono:
Seen as there is a section for introductions I thought I shall waste some time!

I am a member of Seaford CFS just passing the 4 year mark now. I have completed my Level 1,2 and 3 training, BA, Compartment and First Aid (plus all the required courses). I was just voted in as Senior 2 and also Building Maintenance Office within my Brigade. I like to take photos at incidents but seem to always forget the camera when leaving home. I have a website for my general photography Placidic.net/gallery2

Im currently employed as an Electrical Apprentice and one day hope to make it into a paid firefighting postion somewhere in the world and work electrical casually.

If you have read all this, thanks I supsose!

CFS_Firey:
Nice work mate!  I'd never thought of a building maintenance officer - awesome idea though... Do you keep the garden in tip top shape? :P

Pipster:

--- Quote from: Jono on August 24, 2006, 10:27:33 PM ---Seen as there is a section for introductions I thought I shall waste some time!

I like to take photos at incidents but seem to always forget the camera when leaving home. I have a website for my general photography Placidic.net/gallery2

--- End quote ---

You'd better start remembering your camera, and start sending your good pics to the CFS Promotions Unit website, for display on the photo gallery etc..... :-)

I am always looking for suitable pics to display......  :-D

Pip

CyberCitizen:
Here You Go Pip, Some Of His Handy Work.

rescue5271:
welcome to the group,I also forget the camera but it is in my car all the time now just have to remember it getting out of the car and onto the appliance.........

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version