Special Interest Image Posting > Incidents

HAZMAT Investigator College Goolwa

<< < (4/4)

Alan (Big Al):
Yes you have been called first to previous jobs, however the powers that be have woken up to the fact that you guys are almost twice as far away as Victor MFS who carry slpash and full gas tight suits, i completely enjoy working with strath i think they are a fantasic bunch however as we all say it who's closest not the service we favour.

As for a second hazmat at the job, technically yes there should have been however it was one of those jobs that it would have just been a waste, the only reason burnside was there was because they had a proper vacuum cleaner for it....

Will719:
Would I be right in thinking that when Victor MFS arrived, that station officer Ewens took over as Incident Controller? 

6739264:
Wow... almost four years ago...

Really?

Alan (Big Al):
Yeah wow that long ago now i can barely remember how it was run, but i believe i was oic of incident and basically had mark standing next to me for the job, but honestly does it really matter?

6739264:

--- Quote from: Will719 on April 22, 2011, 07:12:14 PM ---Would I be right in thinking that when Victor MFS arrived, that station officer Ewens took over as Incident Controller? 

--- End quote ---

Actually, further to this, why would he? I believe Goolwa is CFS area no?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version