Author Topic: WFAM Response  (Read 12949 times)

Offline Crankster 34

• Forum Senior Firefighter
    • View Profile
Re: WFAM Response
« Reply #25 on: July 11, 2007, 01:27:23 PM »
Unsure but if they didn't it was up to them as they (CFS) have to book in with Adelaide fire on 093 dont they? So MFS would have known about the call?

A better way would be to ask Adelaide Fire to respond the appropriate MFS resources as soon you receive page - thereby trying to adhere to the EMA agreement as much as possible (Under that agreement the response must be a Dual, SIMULTANEOUS response by both CFS AND MFS). If a brigade runs a Duty Officer system then this could be their responsibility.

Alternatively do it when you acknowledge the page.

I wouldn't consider advising Adelaide Fire that you are mobile to an alarm the same as asking them to respond to one, also doing it when you are actually going mobile isn't really advising them as quickly as you possibly could because generally at least four minutes would have passed from the time you received the call.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2007, 01:30:51 PM by Crankster 34 »
Crankster on scene, you can take a stop...

Offline safireservice

• Forum Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 11, 2007, 08:47:26 PM »
Mate you've got a real issue with this! Maybe you need to talk to some Spam people about this. It really seems to be worrying you. Just for your info i heard this call on the scanner and yes CFS did send 2 appliances, dont know if MFS went but they are notorious for not coming up on CFS frequency.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2007, 07:05:02 AM by safireservice2009 »
Treat everyone as if they are an idiot, until they prove you otherwise.

Offline SA Firey

• Forum Group Officer
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 16, 2007, 04:50:06 PM »
Just for your info i heard this call on the scanner and yes CFS did send 2 appliances, dont know if MFS went but they are notorious for not coming up on CFS frequency.

Aint that the truth :-o
Images are copyright