Author Topic: security volunteers needed for fund raising concert  (Read 5452 times)

Offline Darius

• Forum Lieutenant
    • View Profile
security volunteers needed for fund raising concert
« on: April 09, 2009, 02:50:54 PM »
I am forwading this from a work colleague as I know there are a few CFS volunteers around who are in the security industry and have contacts therein.  If you can help please contact Ken at "[email protected]".
------
If you work in Security, or know someone who does, please take a few seconds to read this posting, and pass it on as appropriate.

I am involved with a fund-raising concert for the Mt Pleasant CFS, scheduled to take place on Saturday May 16th.
We have organised 5 bands, PA, lighting, staging, and a venue, but cannot currently proceed with the event due to a security requirement. Hiring the required 7 security personnel from an agency would cost us around $4000, which could easily consume all the profits. We currently have no volunteers.

So, if you are a licensed security officer, and would consider volunteering some of your time, or know someone who may be interested, please let me know. You will get to hear some excellent bands, and have the satisfaction of helping the CFS update some of their outdated and unreliable equipment.

anything