General Discussion > SA Fire Fighter Events

RA&HS 2010 displays

<< < (2/3) > >>

Robert-Robert34:
Any chance that this new CFS promotional trailer will be present at the Mount Gambier spring show in 4 1/2 weeks time  :|

bittenyakka:
I saw the trailier at the show and it had a brilliant setup to prepare for bushfires, but I was highly dissapointes by the complete abscence of anything to mention all the other work we do.

Monger:

--- Quote from: bittenyakka on September 16, 2010, 02:12:55 PM ---I saw the trailier at the show and it had a brilliant setup to prepare for bushfires, but I was highly dissapointes by the complete abscence of anything to mention all the other work we do.
--- End quote ---

I think the trailer is there more as an educational tool for the public to prepare for bushfires rather than to promote the CFS

CFS_Firey:

--- Quote from: Ferret on September 16, 2010, 04:11:42 PM ---
--- Quote from: bittenyakka on September 16, 2010, 02:12:55 PM ---I saw the trailier at the show and it had a brilliant setup to prepare for bushfires, but I was highly dissapointes by the complete abscence of anything to mention all the other work we do.
--- End quote ---

I think the trailer is there more as an educational tool for the public to prepare for bushfires rather than to promote the CFS

--- End quote ---

Then shouldn't it be the bushfire blitz, or community safety trailer, not "The CFS trailer"?

bajdas:

--- Quote from: Bill Corcoran on September 15, 2010, 07:10:06 PM ---Great Photos mate, nice to see that smokey now has a helmet and some ppe was the site near the MFS??? If not would it be worth while having all services in the one area i know we talk about it all the time....

--- End quote ---

The CFS display was in the same pavilion has SAPOL, MFS and SAAS. But a short distance away.

It seemed to me that the floorspace required for all of the displays prevent them being in the one location and allow the public to move around each.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version